Grenada Lake Resorts & Guides
We offer first class guided crappie fishing on Grenada Lake, the country’s best crappie lakes located in north west Mississippi. Our guides have been fishing the lakes of Mississippi since they were old enough to hold a pole. They say do what you love and love what you do, fishing is their passion and we are blessed to have them as our guides. Our team of all pro crappie fisherman have fished the major crappie trails of MS and other crappie trails throughout the US. The team’s knowledge and skill sets will provide you with a trip you will never forget!
Jo Jo Baker
Call and Book Your Trip Today 318-791-2266
Or Select One Of Our Guide Packages Below!
- All Equipment, Bait & Tackle Provided.
- Great for Business Incentive Programs & Gifts.
- Share a Fun Day with Family or Friends!
Customers Need To Bring
- Sunscreen (No Spray Sunscreen is Allowed)
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Drinks & Snacks Needed
- Bring A Cooler If You Want To Take Fish Home
- All Customers Must Have A Valid Fishing License
Gums Landing Bridge is Out!
Travelling from the North us these directions.
- Take Interstate 55 South and use Exit 206 to Highway 8 East
- Drive on Highway 8 East and Turn Left onto Graysport Crossing Road
- Drive on Graysport Crossing Road crossing the bridge and Turn Left onto Gums Crossing Road
- Drive on Gums Crossing Road and Turn Right onto Hendrix Road, the resorts will be on your left.